Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setup
We’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree.
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buyingTake 5 minutes to set up your new home or office in Düsseldorf completely online by simply sending us an inquiry with your needs. Rent our quality furniture and enjoy your newfound freedom. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and installation.
Rent furniture in DüsseldorfAre you moving to Düsseldorf for business or pleasure or do you need a temporary furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are difficult to find in Düsseldorf and if they are, then mostly at unaffordable prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You simply rent an apartment in Düsseldorf or the surrounding area, while renting the furniture from us. We offer you various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room with us. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene package. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office.
How do I rent furniture in Düsseldorf?
Renting furniture in Düsseldorf is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Düsseldorf
- The water of the Rhine takes 28 hours from its source to Düsseldorf.
- Düsseldorf is the city of great art, attractive shopping opportunities and culinary enjoyment.
- The tallest residential building in the city, the Portobello House, measures 70 meters.
- Almost 9,000 Japanese live in Düsseldorf. This makes Düsseldorf the capital of the Japanese in the EU.
- In Düsseldorf every second household is a single household. There are rarely large households with four or more people.
- The Hofgarten is the city’s green lung and the oldest public garden in Germany.
Drop us a message!
Do you have any questions about our furniture, delivery times, prices or would you like to request a non-binding quote?
Get in touch with us.